Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Short Hair




Update since we last talked. ;-0 My hair is short. I love it. Its almost blond I look so different no one can recognize me. I havent had my surgeries yet. My state funded insurance has denied me saying its not full cancer yet sorry. Im in the process of my appeal. ughhhh. Im so ready to get this over with. I feel like a sitting duck waiting to be hunted.


ANyways Abels surgery has been moved to sept 1, and im glad he really needs it poor baby so he can sleep better.




Still waiting on my throyid scan. a few more weeks and ill find out if I have cancer there too. I have given up soda and cut out 98% of the junk I used to eat. I really havent lost weight but i feel better so thats all that matters, and i been hitting up the gym and I feel really good. I also been talking to god even more and our relationship is stronger than it has been in my whole life and ever since then I never been happier.


Thank god for letting me be here every day, its a miracle of life that we all get to experience every day and I love mine. Cross your fingers too school starts on monday, im so ready to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.