Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time is ticking....

I think thats what I thought today when I woke up at 4am crying so hard. I went back in the hospital November 29 my stiches were opening......The doctor had to remove my implant....for temporary purposes......until my skin gets stronger...ughhhh... I got out Dec 1 its now the ninth I look so weirdo. ON sunday morning I woke up and felt so happy I was like I dont have cancer im not gonna get it...im good GOD Is looking out for me... I been feeling so good, I just dont know what happened this morning.....My poor mom I woke up crying went in her bed, went in the backyard....I almost put my tennis shoes and took off running down the street. I dont know what Im running from anymore, Im going to stop running now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.