Monday, September 27, 2010

Dreams of snakes....and reptiles...

As if theres not enough going on with me....My whole day was weird when I woke up from probably the worst nightmare I ever had last night. I dreamt a snake bite me between my thumb and index finger. I dreamt I kept trying to cut off a big lizards head but couldnt. I dreamt the snake that bite me got away in water and I told people hes getting away! and they said thats okay. lol. Saturday I got some crank calls on my cell phone which i never do. Maybe its larry stalking me since I called his PO, and thankfully havent heard a peep from him, which is healthier for me because hes just pure evil in human form. Did I have the dream because im worried about my baby....that is true, Im stressed. Work is really taking a toll of me, or really lack of work is. My finances are not even worthy of anything right now. I think the bum down the street has more money than me. Thats okay though. It wont be for long. I went on a job interview and I wanted that job so bad, but one of the interviwers kept looking at my tummy. I did really well on the intervview im just not sure if they want to hire a pregnant women. Today I didnt go to work, I didnt really want to do anything, my mom was late this morning, which made me get abel to school late, he missed the bus so I didnt even take him to school he had more fun at the splash pad anyways, I spent my last ten bucks on some burger king for us, and I did everything I can to not work today and it worked. It worked out so it doesnt look like I called in, I can always do that with my work, its pretty nice but i just rescheduled a visit with one of the kids. Im going to pray all night tonight. I pray that whatever that was just leaves me alone and I rebuke it in the name of Jesus. It really really has me thrown off, but ill get over it, I always move on after anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.