Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Who does that!!!

Me this weekend doing the photoshoot for my future website called lowrider baby maternity clothes....this is nothing...the pics are awesome I cant wait to see them. A girl named audra from Explosive Images did them...omg it was so cool...she has so much skills...Im so glad I met her from my friend Lu because I had a fun time, and she is awesome person thanks explosive images!!!
Pregnancy is coming along...actually contractions are coming pretty good... I think madison is going to be here sooner than we think so im sooooo ready.... i think yesterday I was nesting I cleaned everything including my car...I dont want her to meet her mom and think what the hell...lol...

I changed my number....I know.... I had too....Daniel scared me.....Im done with that mental abuse...DOne done DOne.....Im not going back for that what the hell!!! Who does that who cusses someone out to the head to toe and then say they love them and wanna be a family!!! DRAMA  cant do it.. thats more energy than it deserved.....Its just that you cant abuse a person that already has been abused in the past...and refuses to let anyone else get away with it....NOPE>.....Im smart like David says well you have a degree....lol....

David is good as ever..my sweetheart.......I wish i could keep him next to me....and keep him their all day...!! and night...Muah sweety pie......I heart you.....

Now off to call the docs.....contraction contractions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.