Friday, March 4, 2011

living the simple life....

I feel soooo good today.....I feel like today is the best beginning I had in years....my lovely mistake was repossed from me today after four years of paying over 400 dollars a month.....lol...yes friends all for love for this....



lol....im laughing right now because in life we learn everyday....sometimes harder than others.....but I bought this truck for this man in the picture...which is my sons father....who I was crazily in love with. What happens when get stuck in hard love like that.....we do crazy things....we want to make them happy no matter what...no matter what expense.....boy do I wish knew what  know now....Im not even mad at larry it was me...who said okay ill get it for you, I could have said no...but love had me hard.... so its my fault but I let i go...
 
.for the last four years he made payments I made payments... I drove the truck for a year and half....ugggg my ex daniel payed...and got behind...recently I thought a friend I could trust asked to take it over...and she got behind and left it....I have made the decision to let it go.....im tired...im tired...of the red truck...Its almost payed off....one more year...but i just am tired of trying to figure out how to pay...it so today feels awesome...I called the bank and the lady was sooooo nice....I told her I tried...everything...she must have been mexican she said dont worry meja im glad you know it was the best thing....and when they sell it settle on it....I feel good....I never had a car taken away from me....I owned five cars in my lifetime and payed them all.....I take alot of pride in that...Im not going to run away from this but I do feel renewed....and know that God did this for me....because simple is the only way to be these days for me.....Since I  have had madison I have been learning to slow down....to really enjoy things even more.....Im proud of the way things are going I bought a new TV yesterday a plasma...tv. 42inch.....lol..with my taxes..like five years ago...it would have been like wow...plasma....but I think its cool....and abel will get my 37inch....lcd...for his room.....which I think is alot...but hey how many three year olds have a captains bed....and a 37inch samsung in their room....lol...I spoil abel toooooo much...but I dont care....I love him...hes my baby boy...like my love is Madison...Life is good...I think really good right now...so what my job layed me off yesterday....so what my truck got repod this morning...as I study my bible and let god inside my life...my heart...my soul....everything is changing...everything is changing and I know everything will be alright....
 
So the pics up above its kind of like their spirtual funeral...I let go of those two energies alooooong time ago...and It feels so good to look back and know its over the struggle is over...now if superior court would speed up larrys child support.....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.