Monday, May 9, 2011

Final Surgery!!

I dont know how I havent sat down and updated this!! my final breast surgery was on April 11, 2011 I stayed overnight. Driving to gilbert at 430 am was not fun. I was by myself..all the way up there I prayed and told god thank you for getting me the best dr's and sending me here. It was actually very easy in a way I feel like im becoming a pro at surgeries which is not..good...right...it was really simple...they did not put drains on me...which me made me happy. Its been over a month since my surgery and my boobs look really good...besides the right side looking really scarred but i have to get used to it... Things are still changing me and David had spent time together...he even asked me to live with him....that was short lived...im so over him...im so far over him...he doesnt love me...he never did...I need to realize that...He doesntt know what he wants I cant do that...or maybe its just not me...and my kids...Im cutting the ties with daniel too....he really to me has a mental problem...I dont know why he continous to think we are together...he did so much to me this weekend...calling me names...I dont rally talk about Daniel on her anymore...hes not worth the typing...anyways I continue to look for a job...and hope for a change...
two weeks after surgery...
Me and abel making a cup for mothers day for my mom
This Thursday I have to go for a biposy on my throyid...and most likely will have surgery on it...im neverous but....what else can go wrong that I cant handle...right...

Happy Four Months Princess...Maddy me and her at the park last week with abel.....

things are going to be okay...thursday is the biopsy....im neverous...but whatever i can do it...I have too...if I have to go in the hospital Ihave to go....Life isnt easy..but im like Nike I just do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.