Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Job...

YES ladies and gentlemen I got a full time job!! Im neverous I havent really worked full time since Abel was born, but I know this is the right thing for us. They are still doing the background and stuff so it will be a few weeks but soon I will have my own desk again, another laptop, a office phone it sounds crazzy to me I cant believe it how in Four years my life has changed so much! Kids ,College, Health....

ABEL TURNED FOUR!! Pics  from his party to come my camera is somewhere around this house this is me and him on Sunday June 12th his birthday.  My lil King is four. I cant believe how time flies like this im so scared of him growing up thats why every minute with him is so precious and like Gold to me.


       MADDY BURGER IS FIVE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time is crazy heres she is saturday chillen by the pool at Abels Party
Look at her lil Face shes is adorable!! I keep falling in love with her all over again...every day...
Here is Maddy and Roberta arent they cute!!! Roberta is so beautiful. I always tell Maddy you better go with you other momma Roberta she loves u...;-) Roberta is a awesome lady, she listened to me all through my pregnancy helped me after and before...she is the superest friend you could have trust me.

So my new/old title as Case Manager is coming soon. Im pretty proud with my degree i was able to get alot more pay than before which is cool. Although I would have liked to start working in parole or probation but...well they are not hiring it really really sucks...so being a case manager for the mentally ill...is something that comes naturally to me. I did it for some years before...and did it well...

I was upset last night I been going through a extensive health check for my life insurance...and they sent me a letter that a MRI shows I have menegomia or "brain cancer". They are so stupid, I started crying...that was so awful to send a letter like that...You know why?? Because I dontt have Brain Cancer dum asses. That hurt just seeing it on a paper. It said "it looks like'. My doctor said i could have been born with it.. it hasnt grown in two years...it could be a mole...but he said we dont have to go in there if it doesnt change...since its not doing nothing to me..I dont like that life insurance and they are giving me my money back jerks..BUT  I do need to my neurologist anyways...so I will make an appointment...since i missed the last one that was a couple weeks ago, just to curb my worries...Omg its nothing...they are sooo dum....

Anyways...My Love Life is two thumbs down....and im okay with it...MY new job...My Kids...Gettting a house...working on phoenixprincess.com  only thing on my mind....I wish DANIEL would finally get the clue...I wish I could be with him...since he loves Maddy of course and Abel and is a good father...but I just cant...he thinks hes so smart and has one over on me...he also thinks im going to live at my moms forver...which he always...says that why you wont live with me..your scared...lmfao...NO not scared just saving the trip of moving back...and enduring needless suffering...he was on my FB it was sooo funnny...he tagged a pic of himself...and I put a comment to get it off...wth...your not my man....

David... Idont know what to say...he just kind of draws blank thoughts to me...and its going where its headed nowherre...Anyways im going to bed...and I gotta keep telling myself...keep your head...up...and always believe it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.