Monday, June 27, 2011

Tumor in the Brain....

Drum Roll Please............... I now  have to have brain surgery.  What else do you say to someone after they say that....

I found out last thurday...my brain tumor I have been watching for three years..has grown and needs to come out. Besides being so mad...I just kind of went into a mental coma...Im still walking around I thought but not really here....My mom took me to flagstaff friday saturday and sunday. It was very nice hard but nice...
It is what is. Im not giving up my friends.,..I have to get through this and I will for God, my kids and ME. Im learning alot about people...David has not called me...and to me he can kick rocks..what a phonie asshole...Daniel is going to be there of course...like he always is like it or not....and so is my mom and my family...


heres is my mommas. Poor Mom, I know she is so scared. She said if somethings happens to you i dont know what i will do. She said she feels like screaming...I said how do you think I feel...lol..we started laughing...Im trying to make sense of all this right now...I did start my new job and stop immediatley...;-(  What do you do when that stuff happens...Hi I know today is my first day...but I need time off already to have brain surgery...thank you....lmfao...

Shes going through too much....I love you Mom dont worry....I wont leave you I promise and If I do ill make sure you will win the lottery. I love you...
She hasnt been anywhere in years...so it was a beautiful change for her....Poor Mom shes a miracle laddy...she is a angel...Thank you for everything you do...God sees you and knows your doing everything for him.

Ill be okay...I just know it.....Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.