Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 days till Brain Surgery...

This is how I been spending my few Months before my surgery........................
jennys Bday I never miss it!!

 Roberta and Corina!!!
 with PRincess Maddy...who ironically her brothers fav toys are also her as well.....


 My comadre Lucy I dont know what i would do with out her.
 and of course the KING in my life...My lil son...the apple of my eye...the lil boy...who never lets me rest..cause he loves his mommy..BIG ABEL...
 We went to the first cardinal preseason game against the chargers
 I did what i Love to do...Jet ski!!! in laughlin...............actually...I just love to Jet ski anywhere!!
 Hang out with the panda...David... Iknow I know...when you read the past blogs your like...this girls in love with him...still.....I am.....<3 and well...he loves me too.....so lets do this!!!!
I feel like im counting down to a new me! As if brain surgery is something to look forward too...hehehhe but at least I am mentally and spirtually ready for this. I been trying to do to the most I can before the surgery enjoying the days, enjoying the people in my life its been a beautiful time I have been having I feel like most of the time its a dream every day is such a blessing!! I been spending so much time with the kids I been spending time with my family and friends....I love life right now...
I have the worst sinus infection and ear infection that I am working hard to get rid of before surgery....
laughlin was a blast...a reall blast I enjoyed David...and seeing him accidently throwing us off the jet ski haha that was fun.
.only thing Daniel has been putting in work to make me miserable.... ;-(  I refuse to let Daniel keep doing this and doing this time. It has to stop. He was made because I didnt tell him i was going to laughlin with David I did lie...because he would have made it so I couldnt have went. Yes lying is bad...I shouldnt of did that...but the only way to get him to help me was that selfish yes...will I do it again now...Daniel is no longer in my kids life. His statment of I got other kids to support, and Maddy is really loud omg..... THATS YOUR KID>.... oh and come pick up your daughter....My daughter should I have paid him to babysit....
REALLY....hopefully my visit to child support and the restraining order will help him learn...A. No more communication...and name calling...he can do or he will go to jail..
            B. Maddy needs money and theres no if and or butts..
            C. TO late to fix....AND to stop calling my brain surgery a lie....I wish it was...
Daniel will no longer be in my kids lives and thats the end of story...unless child support ....deems he can have visits but the restraining order is in the process of being served..so BAM. go away negativity...your no longer allowed over her...go away far from me and my family.
I refuse to let him try to get me down...we are not together and havent been for a very long time...he doesnt own me...cause we have a kid..or need to know what Im doing all I can do is pray for him...that he gets help with his issues that he has been unable to control or understand for years...and can understand how much life and love and happiness is more important than misery.
bye negativity go away now...find some light...you will be okay...
LIFE IS STILL BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS>>>>>>>>>> the surgery is the start of a new beginning a new fresh start to a new me.....for me and my kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.