Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE CROWN JEWEL OF THEM ALL>


I almost forgot about the best person in the world!!! My mother the cream of the crop the strongest lady in the world...she is the the 1# force behind me, helping me....praying for me.... doing everything she can to make me better....I love you mom...you are my best friend my only friend...and I thank you for everything you have done for me growing up...and now helping me with my health, my school my kids and my life. God Bless you and thank you Jesus for making you my mother. Your the precious jewel that makes everything better from food...to laughs to hurts...to telling me to shut up lol...your my mom and I will never leave you...We are stuck sorry...hahah
Thank you for everything....and I know I will get out of this.....Mom I have too We have so many plans...and I promise we will go to hawaii for your 60th birthday...maybe bring the kids too wth...!!!

I Love you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.