Monday, January 23, 2012

Sometimes I want to live in new york

 Its a good day as always but im daydreaming....Its been four months since post op of my brain surgery Im feeling like a million bucks, My head still swells up sometimse on the cut of my head but I rest and it goes away.  Im enjoying my days I have so many plans but sometimes I think what If I got a change of scenery like moving to new york? http://www.newyorkenergyrates.com/    I hear the energy rates are sooo cheap over there...utlities and everything a change would be nice...you never know...Dreams can be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.