Saturday, February 25, 2012

People Ordered

Contributed by Vickie Tyson
I thought the only people who ordered Direct TV were the kinds of people who sat home all Sunday watching NFL games. That is most certainly NOT me but when I went to my friend’s design shop and I saw that he had the Style Network on I about had a conniption – what in the world was the Style Network??? Anyway, I got it for myself and all I do anymore is sit on my fabulously designer couch and watch hour after hour of shows about design and the great things that come from being a designer. I think it’s awesome because I’m able to be far more creative than I would be otherwise and you know, at the end of the day I really like that I’ve got such a strong creative sense and that I see it reflected in shows on TV. It gives me a sense of authenticity – like I’m actually good at what I do and not just thinking it! Anyway, TV is more up my alley than I ever gave it credit for. Im so happy we joined the world again!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.