Thursday, March 22, 2012

Busy Momma!

Yes I am a busy gal and so proud!! I havent really mentioned my hobby. www.phoenixprincess.com my clothing line I love to play with. My newest addition is LOWRIDER BABY maternity tees and onsies. Its so fun check out my work. Anyways im coaching abels soccer team and Im so excited! Abel is doing so well and learning alot everyday. Yesterday we went to the developmental peditrician for some testing and they said he pretty much needs speech therapy and occupational therapy!! We are going to start from their we will see a happy boy!! If things get better someone pinch me cause IM doing it!!! Daniels child support is well on his way....OHHHH and I havent mentioned that larry is also paying child support...MIRACLES HAPPEN
I get tired still my head swells since surgery but every day is a miracle I never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.