Friday, March 2, 2012

Sick and Shopping

I have been so sick with strep throat and FLU all week!! I missed work I attempted tot stay in bed but you know how that is....I need to go shopping for my moms birthday shes going to be 60 which iscrazy. Shes going to be 60 years young what a wonderful women my mom is. I wanna go shopping to bu has is so expensive its crazy its going to get to five bucks a gallon. Uhghhh I m going to tart giving blood to drive geezz or this website has so much cheap stuff  im going to hit it up. For two dollars flat shipping
you cant go wrong there.  I need clothes so bad. Shoes everything. This website is even cheaper than the mall. Im so there. http://www.leytestar.com/2012/01/24/shopping-at-home.htmlhttp://www.leytestar.com/2012/01/24/shopping-at-home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.