Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting Real....

I feel like getting real today......Of course okay being a single mom hard....right...and not working and being a single mom right? Not working, being a single mom and dealing with the Department of Economic Security lol. I have been on the phone for 1.5 days trying to call 1.5 months ago they canceled my food stamps and almost my medical since I have a job at a temporary service as a sub teacher. Even though I havent worked in over 1.5 months going on two...larrys child support stopped...I think he changed his ss#. Grrrrrrr it will get better..........I mean you know what its not DES job to support my kids...NO WAY...but I will get on my feet with these kids if it kills me! Kids are supposed to be supported by their parents...Both physically mentally and spirtually. This is a call to the deadbeat men who make children and dont do any of the list I just mentioned. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. YOu have babies in the world...they need u God didnt pic you to be their parent for nothing. In the end he wont think highly of you...its not about your ex.....love her like a friend....she loves and takes care of your babies....and cares for them like no other..... If one guy reads this and it helps maybe then at least It meant something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.