Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Completly Totally Utterly in Love...

I have come to understand of course in Life their are things I cant control. One of them is my feelings..I tried and tried to keep them under wraps in the beginning about my Gaberial. I didnt know what to do....he was coming and coming and wouldnt stop, was this something I wasnt used to OR actually Forgot what it was like to have a real man PURSUE me...like Gabe has done... Gabe had me at hello lol...
Hes great...and It feels good to have some lift up my wings when I get tired. I love you Gabe. Hes was my first boyfriend in my life...and will be the last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.