Friday, September 14, 2012

matcha tea

Okay. Yesterday morning i drank a huge cup of matcha tea and i feel like a million. Bucks !! my mood was calm all day i was happy and was think clear all day. Im sitting down enjoying a cup right now I will fill you girls on the details later. Gabe took me to the diamondbacks game on my one year brain surgery anniversary !! it was a blast especially the bike ride to and from the game. Our guy had bumping speakers lol he was great lol. Yesterday  me and Abel went to see paranorman after his therapy great days I been having just another reminder how god let me stay on earth and im so very  thankful !! stay happy world  no one can ever take that from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.