Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Business....

Everything continues to go well in my business venture. The halfway house business is a very tricky one to understand but I am getting really and better on how it goes. We get people in they leave they stay. I worry about how to feed them, keep the cable on, and etc etc. I also assist them with their needs social and home needs. Im really proud of how I created work for myself. Its was I love to do. Im praying hard for my Nonprofit application to be done...and I cant start applying for grants. Its almost like Im at a stand still but in time...and hard work...I will create my agency.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on that, Mochica! What’s up with your online clothing store now? I think your new business is way too far from what you’ve been doing before. However, I admire you for that and for setting goals for you and your kids. Keep up the good work and always be happy. :)
    -Alleli, from a BPO company based in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! SOrry so late...very true ...but its were my heart is...and I love it. Thank you very much. Happiness is key.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.