Thursday, January 3, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2013

Phew I been so busy I feel like my head is spinning!!! I didnt mean to not post, my life has went into overdrive with my new business, Abel and Maddy are growing so fast. Where has the time went. Well I will fill you in. My halfway house business called "Abels House" is doing awesome!! i am in the process of becoming a 501c charity which I am very proud of. We were blessed with many donations for the house and for the men which was a beautiful beginning and continues to be all in Gods name. Abel is flourshing and doing awesome!! We are very proud of him. Madison is doing soooo good shes my big little girl. On Chirstmas Eve we went to the North Pole Experience in flagstaff!!
Maddys Birthday was at Enchanted Island! shes two !! and since we share the same birthday im 36!
I went to the Cine Capri at the Biltmore and had dinner and a movie for my birthday...I cried and laughed the whole time I watched the guilt trip...drinking a blue moon and eating fried foods....HEAVEN right...Thank you Gabe!!!
In the middle of all the happiness my mom told me to Move out of her house!! on my birthday...Now shes saying she didnt but...Im going to go ahead and go with that...Life is to precious to be miserable or envious....Be happy Be gratefully for what you have because you have a million things to be thankful for.
I went to Accupunture Therapy yesterday!! at Turning Point Wellness in scottsdale... all I can say is wow!!! I recommend everyone see Melanie she read me like a book with all my health ailments and I found out im allergic to gluten which may be the root of all my health problems!!! I beleive that we are what we eat....and I have some serious overhauling to do with me and the kids eating habits. I need to follow up with my gladder polyps, colyn polps, stomach polyps....DO you get the picture somethings really wrong their...thats not normal that I go threw this and I Refuse to give up! SOmething cool last night my friend Rachael called me, and said her mom is havinbg a masectomy on monday she has stage 2 breast cancer and wants me to talk to her about the surgery since I has a bilateral masectomy. I was proud to talk to her and share my experiences. You can read all I went through in my 2009 blogs I was a mess. I was scared, I was lost but now...I look back and thank god for teaching me in those times. Cause now I can do anything..SHIT I went through brain surgery and a month later was substitute teaching.....I can do anything and so can you!! I pray you are reading this in the best of health and of mind. If you ever want to talk about any health issues or questions...Im here always....Talk to you soon Friends....I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.