Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Single Mom woes...

Like every single mom or any mom for that fact we worry. What if something happens to us, what will happen to the kids will anyone love them like we do. We have to have the best thoughts to put out in the universe the best intentions for it to send our kids. Our words have power and our thoughts have motion. Today I was minding my own business going about my crazy life and my Dr. called because I was supposed to have a CT scan of my neck and this was the followup appointment. I advised no one called me about a CT so they will call tommorow and schedule it. I have to have one because their is something growing on my tonsils inside my throat. I guess out of being so busy creating Abels House I accidently forget about this. I could ask why does this keep happening to me or do something about it. I was confused for the rest of the day and didnt know what was bothering until Church today. I was praying with my church and they prayed whatever is ailing someone health wise, keeping them down, making them worry attacking their body give them peace right now so you can heal them I started crying so hard because I remembered. I get so busy in my life keeping up with everyone at my new business, my life, Gabe, Julians medications my stress at home and wanting to move on the 1st that the only things that keeps me together my body continues to have these little things happen. I pledge to not let this get me down and dont accept whatever this is and command it in the name of Jesus to leave my body and never come back!! In the name of the father, holy spirt I claim my body and refuse to be a victim. I know everyone in the world is going through something so If you are, pray and let god come in, he will give you the strength you need to understand that life is beautiful and you are blessed. Today I think I have so much going on and get overwhelmed most of the time and dont tell anyone. I love my kids, I love my Gabe, I love my work at the halfway house....and pray to God that he keeps me going to keep doing his work for him. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.