Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Businesses and Busy ness Busy Bee, Phoenix Princess Pageants oh my!!

I have been so crazy busy neglecting my blogging soo sorry!! but to update I am continuing to do well after my raditiation. I have some minor headaches but im feeling amazing~~ I have been working my tail off on the Phoenix Princess Valentine Pageant. It will be help at Murphy Park in Glendale, arizona on 51st avenue and glendale.
Come out and Join the pride of Phoenix The Phoenix Princess Pageant. www.phoenixprincesspageant.info Check out the Phoenix Princess Pageant Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-Princess-Beauty-Pageant/164020723664419

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Highly interested in the future of my two children...and creating postive memories for them is my goal. Im a single mother, a ASU graduate and a social worker...by accident.